From our journal
Sign into your account
No products in the cart.
A relaxed fitting technical shell jacket with a 20 000mm water column and 10 000g/m²/24h breathability Rudolph Bionic-Finish®️ ECO water repellent treatment, aqua guard zippers and taped seams. Printed MAKIA logo on left-hand sleeve, Flag logo on the right-hand cuff, and ´Through the rough seas´ -print on hood and front storm placket.
Elastic adjustment on hood opening and back of hood.
Laminated hood brim with adjustable metal wire.
YKK Aqua guard zipper closure with two-way slider.
Welt lower front pockets with YKK zippers. Loop for key clip inside right hand side pocket.
Chest pockets with YKK Aqua guard zippers. Small patch pocket inside left hand side pocket.
Inside chest pocket with YKK zipper and fleece pocket pouch.
Fully taped seams
Slightly curved hem and slit with magnetic buttons on back.
Velcro adjustment on sleeve opening.
Printed MAKIA logo on left-hand sleeve, Flag logo on the right-hand cuff, and ´Through the rough seas´ -print on hood and front storm placket.
All woven labels are made from recycled polyester.
- Main: 100% recycled polyester: material made in China, fibre origin China
- Lining: 100% recycled polyamide: material made in China, fibre origin China
- Insulation: 100% recycled polyester: material made in China, fibre origin China
- Bionic-Finish ECO water repellent treatment on surface
- 20 000mm water column with fully taped seams
- 10 000g/m2/24h breathability
- Made in China
- Delicate machine wash 30 °C, do not bleach, ironing low (max. 110 °C) temperature, do not tumble dry, professional wet cleaning allowed, wash separately, wash inside out, dont use fabric softener, coating will be removed gradually after wash
Sign up for a chance to win a 50€ gift card and to get free shipping on your next order:
We respect your privacy
Maybe later, thank you